Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Phoenix Resurrection [Official Announcement]

Rank
    Forum Hero

Default Re: Phoenix Resurrection [Official Announcement]

Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    Does this work on a mac as well?
    Only by emulating a Windows environment, e.g with Wine. TBC is not working native on newer Mac OSX Versions because they removed rosetta support. Hence there is no need to look for a MAC client.
    --- This signature should remind you to vote for the server ---

"Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.” - Goethe

Rank
    Grunt

I had hoped to stick to the topic but whatever... Nice to see this post with so many reviews!
    Reminds me of old times, when we had tend to write a lot... especially in threads related to PR. xD
    Seeing this again makes me smile and I'm thankfull for that. Keep it up!

Big thanks to All visitors and Crogge/Vampy for contacting me/supporting in this! Stay tuned, because guild screenshots will be revealed soon! ^^

Here's one of many, taken from 2008' and it's just foretaste!

Last edited by Rileaf; 08-17-2014 at 07:58 PM.
    AlphaWoW (2007-2012)
    CroggesServer (2013+)

Tailoring / Leatherworking / GM of <Phoenix Resurrection>

Rank
    Private

Thx 4 helping out Bloo

Rank
    Grunt

Post Re: Phoenix Resurrection [Official Announcement]

[Status Update 2015] - New Info about Guild, AlphaWoW Community and Future Plans:

Hello everyone,

Glad to be back on forums again, I have some information which some of you might be expecting from quite some time.

First I'd like to apologize for this long break of mine, I've been busy for few months and WoW was the last thing in my head at that time. Now... let's get to the bottom.

For those of you who are still interested, I'm very pleased that this topic reached so many reviews - it gives me hope and more motivation to do something about it - I'm grateful for that so I won't leave you uninformed.

*but first things first... I heard rumors from AlphaWoW community on facebook that they might restore old server and give AW another try - which puts me in a difficult situation. The idea of creating Phoenix Resurrection here was because AW merged with CroggesServer last time. In case of their success I will have to decide what to do with guild. Still... CS is good alternative and I'll stick to this project until AW decides what's next - I won't lie to you, I'd like to see that happen again and see PR there as well - it's where it belongs originally.

*another idea which comes to my mind is seperate Guild Forum for PR (old site is dead and I'm not familiar with web desings/stuff.) I kept everything what was worth saving - the very essence of our society. Now I'd like to see a new website with someone's support and put it back together. Anyone who's interested please send me PM on forum and I'll see what we can do.

*last thing to discuss is PR activity here... as I started it last year, I'm literally alone here with 2-3 guild friends support. As you can see now it's connected to what I just wrote above (*). I can't do much but I can open recruitment for interested people on CS. Feel free to ask me.

Summary:

Everything about PR was posted and presented on CroggesServer, new info was also implemented. Now it's time to decide what to do next. Leave your comments - I appreciate any feedback - and feel free to tell me what do you think. Again... thank you for all the support! ^^

~Rileaf
    AlphaWoW (2007-2012)
    CroggesServer (2013+)

Rank
    Knight

Well I think you might have already gotten your obvious answer since posting this, or just by seeing for yourself how deep in limbo the forums and more especially the realm has been, owner seems to be way too preoccupied with neverendless, cata, and whatever else he's been prioritizing above he's own server, without he's commitment, you cant expect team members to get more involved either, thus testing for the only legit plan they might have had - that being the progression realm, has yet to start, another project lost in limbo waiting to be action'ed. It's also likely that another chunk will be taken of the few remaining players tonight. The decision is yours.

Rank
    Grunt

Arrow Re: Phoenix Resurrection [Official Announcement]

Thanks, I see your point. For me answer is not entirely obvious as you describe it but you have right to think otherwise.

Whatever is going on server now - I'm still a fan of CS and TBC expansion (if I would go for Cata, Pandaria etc. etc. I'd rather choose official Warcraft). It's the very reason why I'm here and how it's all connected. Which is why I hold on to this project.

As for the guild, I wasn't expecting long term goal at the first place. My initiative was mostly directed to some players from AW, to give them chance of re-joining. I don't demand anything from CS players. I think anyone here have a right to play differently, but my offer remains for everyone (A) players.

If nothing happens, that's fine. CS or AW - as long as both servers exist and do something, I'm happy. ;)
    AlphaWoW (2007-2012)
    CroggesServer (2013+)

Rank
    Knight

Naturally. I said what I said so you could weigh up your options taking everything into consideration since I've been here for the past 5 months to see what's been going on. In short, should you still decide to execute your plans here on Crogges, you will have no one but yourselves to play with, the realm will stay ruined and deserted until such a time where admin decides to dedicate themselves into changing that, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

PS. I love the server too, everyone here does, what I DON'T like is the way its been neglected despite every opportunity and a ridiculous amount of time gone by where that could have been changed, if they only wanted to.