Thread: CroggesServer old

Rank
    Private

Default CroggesServer old

Hi, im plasmorh and ive played in the last Croggesserver like 5 years ago... i had a 70 Lock there named Kulln i was wondering if it still exists

i tryed to log on but says my account has been suspended, was wondering if possible to have it back.... one love

GM and Dev
    Rank
    Sergeant

Default Re: CroggesServer old

Hi kulln jike here , your account was temporarely suspended (5 mins) because you entered your password wrong too many times, it isn't now btw.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jikes For This Useful Post:

Fortyseven (05-31-2016)

Rank
    Forum Hero

Default Re: CroggesServer old

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmorh View Post
    Hi, im plasmorh and ive played in the last Croggesserver like 5 years ago... i had a 70 Lock there named Kulln i was wondering if it still exists

i tryed to log on but says my account has been suspended, was wondering if possible to have it back.... one love

Yes, all characters on your account are still existing and intact. You logged in a few times with the wrong password hence your account was banned for 5 minutes. Recover your password in our account manager.
    --- This signature should remind you to vote for the server ---

"Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.” - Goethe